The way we learn and present was changed from textual to visual, the content is designed to make an impact for global customers thus multimedia playing major role in product development and marketing. As a cost-effective way to train employees and share knowledge, E-learning plays an important part in cross-cultural training among multinational corporations. Multimedia needs to be properly localized and culturally adapted before it can be used with international audiences. Some of the more common examples of multimedia materials are Flash movies, sound files, video clips, and complex graphics. All can be found in such diverse places as video games, interactive software, web applications, Mobile Apps, Games, DVDs, kiosks, and CD-ROMs.
Unlike traditional localization, which typically uses professional linguists to translate the materials and desktop publishers to format the output, multimedia localization requires experts with additional skill sets for audio or video text adaptation, script translation, and professional voice talent recording. LoVoTrans unique combination of Linguistic work and in-house professional studio with world class Audio & Video Engineers and Software Engineers we provide the complete one stop solution for multimedia localization
Multimedia Localization Services :
- Content localization for audio-visual products, telecommunications, Mobiles Apps, Games and online web services.
- Recordings for voice-overs, soundtracks, and sound effects to be used in presentations, eLearning, and marketing videos.
- Conversion of previously recorded content into new audio standards for online, CD, and DVD distribution channels.
- Script transcription and translation for animation and video.
- Conversion of flash based elearning to HTML5 and Mobile ready format
- Creating elearning and SCORM format from existing materials for Learning Management Systems
- Subtitle translation and production
- Synchronization, engineering, and testing for a variety of platforms, file formats, and tools such as Adobe Flash, Captivate, Presenter and Premiere; Articulate Storyline; TechSmith Camtasia Studio; Steinberg Cubase, and more.
LoVoTrans Advantage :
- Native speakers ensure multimedia content is localized to fit the target language and local market
- Extensive global pool of native-speaking voice and acting talent in up to 70 languages
- Dedicated in-house production resources for script creation, talent management, voice recording, editing, mastering and Video Production
- Comprehensive suite of multimedia authoring tools ensure your localized projects remain true to the original and are delivered ready to publish
- LoVoTrans works directly with your development teams or provides fully outsourced production facilities
- One stop solution for Audio, Video and software integration
- Free Internationalization Consultancy- Our Engineers and Localization experts will involve during the development with your team to suggest the best practices for Localization