Why should a company localize its products and services? 56.2 percent of consumers say that the ability to obtain information in their own language is more important than price, 65 percent of multinational enterprises believe localization is either important or very important for achieving higher company revenues and 74 percent of multinational enterprises believe it is either important or most important to achieve increased revenues from global operations. There is plenty of evidence that offerings adapted to local language, requirements and tastes are much more successful. A critical success factor for cross-border merger and acquisition deals is the ability to communicate information clearly and accurately in multiple language. It helps businesses to boost their global presence by increasing international market share, adoption of products and engaging their customers in local markets.
When you hear about Asia, the first thing that comes to mind is either China, Japan, Korea or another Eastern Asian country. However, there is a group of countries, cumulatively called ASEAN countries consisting of Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Cambodia and Laos. These countries are rapidly growing in terms of business as well as development. Recent forecasts reveal that ASEAN data centres are expected to continue their rapid growth to up to 68%. These countries are going to have a common economic growth with Thailand as epicentre. And we are based in the capital of the localization capital Bangkok providing ASEAN language localization.
Effective translation alone cannot guarantee proper understanding. it is extremely important to give relevant cultural references for the content or product to convey its intended. A deep understanding is required of the target audiences’ culture, their ways and practices and of what is considered legal and what is against the norms in a particular society. We study this for you and provide the most culturally appropriate examples and content/product.. This helps the audience to relate to the content and facilitates a deep understanding.
LoVoTrans is the leading languages service provider in ASEAN countries, with in-country linguists team, in-house functional and linguistic team, in-house translator and editors.
- Our Tier 1 category languages include Thai, Malay, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Tagalog, Lao, Burmese.
- LoVoTrans is strategically located in Bangkok, which has huge Asian and European Expat community, we take this as a great asset to our Voice over services, we have been auditing and recording the samples of expats who are based in Bangkok and building our Voice Over database from time to time to match to the needs of our client.
- We have experience in doing Voice over for eLearning, Games, Animations, Mobile Apps, IVR Systems, TV Serial, Documentaries and Marketing Videos.
- Native speakers to ensure the entity is localized appropriately to target ASEAN market.
- Extensive global pool of native-speaking voice in all ASEAN languages.
LoVoTrans works on wide range of localization industry standard tools like SDLX, Trados, SDL Trados Studio, Across, MemoQ, DejaVu, OmegaT, Idiom, Wordfast, Passolo, Catalyst, Hyperhub, Star Transit and LocStudio. And, of course we can work on any proprietary tools that are being developed by customers and integrated to their System. Our focus on managing the cultural barrier, text matter and multimedia with the help of ASEAN language and culture experts helps us to produce perfectly localised material for ASEAN market.